Support the WW Social Media Team in daily activities including competitors’ analysis, performance reporting, support on ongoing projects and data management for both the organic and paid side of Social Media Channels.
· Crafting and updating of daily, weekly and monthly reports
· Business segment and performance analysis (organic and adv activities)
· Interfacing with agencies and suppliers
· Assisting with posting activities on social media
· Support the social media team workflow
· Excel and Powerpoint Word proficiency
· Proficient in business English
· Precise with attention to both quantitative and qualitative details
· Proactive and flexible
· Fast learner
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.