CNH Industrial is a global leader in the capital goods sector with established industrial experience, a wide range of products and a worldwide presence.
Each of the CNH Industrial's brands is a major international player in its specific industry: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and Steyr for tractors and agricultural machinery; Case and New Holland Construction for earth moving equipment; Iveco for commercial vehicles; Iveco Bus and Helieuz Bus for buses and coaches; Iveco Astra for quarry and construction vehicles; Magirus for firefighting vehicles; Iveco Defence Vehicles for defence and civil protection; and FPT Industrial for engines and transmissions.
More information can be found on the corporate website: www.cnhindustrial.com
Poste et missions:
The resource will be responsible for working with designated business units
- and various other support groups
- to manage the Procurement process.
- Coordination with business owner (Plant Energy Managers) in developing work statements;
- Preparation and administration of Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Quote (RFQ) and Requests for Proposal (RFP);
- Analysis of supplier responses and quotes;
- Leading and facilitation of supplier selection, pricing negotiations, contract negotiations, interaction with both parties Legal representation and other departments as appropriate and obtain Organizational buy-in;
- Supplier management of Approved and Preferred suppliers, contract lifecycle management and contract database management, and day-to-day Purchasing activities;
- European Markets monitoring and Regulatory update /Government resolutions/ Energy authorities’ publications for Country
- Forecast /Cost analysis and Budgeting management for Country
- Mechanical Engineering degree or similar degree
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate as an effective team member
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
English fluent ;