equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Innovation is high on our agenda, as the payments industry is rapidly evolving. That’s why we foster the development of new and innovative solutions, such as instant payments, contactless payments, mobile payment solutions and digital identity services, allowing our clients to cater for the shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that’s what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it’s our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market – and therefore also our organization – is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.
An exciting task awaits you as a Solution Analyst: We operate complex systems for back-end applications within payment cards card transactions. In cooperation with our customers, you design the payment systems of tomorrow. These services are characterized by high quality and availability combined with innovation.
This position offers a high degree of creative freedom and challenge in the planning and implementation as well as the ongoing operation of the application. You will become acquainted with many disciplines of system development and have the opportunity to increase your expertise.
We offer an exciting environment:
• You will learn how electronic payment procedures work and ensure that our customers can perform payments worldwide, 24/7.
• You will participate in the implementation of innovative payment procedures for the future.
• You continually receive new, interesting tasks.
• We offer an extensive range of topics with which you will come into contact in your daily work.
• You will collaborate on various projects in an international team.
• You will take on responsibility and have a great deal of say and scope for action.
• Good work-life balance due to very flexible working hours and the option to work regularly from home.
Your daily work consists of the following:
• You will analyze business and functional requirements and develop concepts and specifications for implementation within the products for which your team is responsible.
• You will assist in the creation and maintenance of technical and functional documents, as well as the presentation of the products you are responsible for.
• You will advise and support external and internal clients in the banking sector in addressing problems and provide appropriate solutions.
• You will support service delivery management and account management, for example in the context of pre-sales activities.
• You will be involved to a certain extent in daily operations (ITIL processes), including incident, change and release management.
We are looking for:
• Completed studies in the field of business informatics and computer science, comparable courses of studies or related professional experience.
• Knowledge in the field of electronic payments is preferable.
• Ability to read source code for analysis purposes would be advantageous.
• Basic database skills are expected, ideally Oracle.
• Basic knowledge of Linux commands would be advantageous.
• Familiarity with the concepts of agile work methods.
• Analytical thinking and abstraction skills.
• Teamwork skills.
• Very good spoken and written knowledge of Italian and English are mandatory.
Why work at equensWorldline?
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a result-oriented approach. And of course…pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.