A Spa Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Spa & Health Club Manager with operations, managing and training the spa team and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while achieving personal sales revenue targets.
What will I be doing?
A Spa Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Spa & Health Club Manager with operations, managing & training the spa team and carrying out treatments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while achieving personal sales revenue targets.
Our beauty treatments include massages, body treatments, facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and a range of other treatments.
A Health Club and Spa Supervisor will also be required to help achieve team revenue targets and manage customer feedback.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Assist Spa & Health Club Manager with managing operations
· Assist Spa & Health Club Manager with managing team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development
· Assist Spa & Health Club Manager with the recruiting, managing, training and development of the team
· Manage and carry out procedures, have current knowledge of treatments, and ensure all treatments comply with current legislation and company standards
· Ensure team works to meeting department sales targets and ensure that sales are recorded accurately
· Assist Spa & Health Club Manager in meeting revenue targets and overall department annual budget
· Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and programme improvement
· Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
· Liaise with other hotel departments
· Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalised service from all team members
· Maintain awareness of department security related to cash, stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed
· Ensure health, safety and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations are complied with and club rules are observed by members, clients and guests
· Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
· Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team
· Comply with hotel security, fire, and health and safety regulations